My client, a major public sector organisation, working in the Housing Association industry, is seeking to appoint a diligent and personable Administrative Officer.
The role based in Walsall, will initially be on a temporary basis with a view to make this position permanent on a salary of circa £18k
Please see below an outline of the responsibilities of the role;
1. Make a positive contribution to development of systems and services within Community Homes and in particular in respect of secretarial and administration support services.
2. Ensure the delivery of highly efficient administrative support including but not limited to updating and maintenance of all records (manual and computerised) the preparation and organisation of all correspondence for meetings etc.
3. Assist in the accurate and timely preparation of statistical and performance information relating to all aspects of Community Homes services as required, but in particular statistical performance information in relation to housing management, for example Team PIs, NSPs served for arrears and evictions for arrears and ASB.
4. Word process correspondence, reports, board papers, memos, agendas and complete forms in adherence with the associations policies. Ensure all work is completed to high standards and with accuracy and speed. Create and use spreadsheets to update statistical data and performance monitoring information.
5. Receive and deal with routine written and verbal enquiries, ensuring that all agreed standards for responsiveness are met to deliver the best possible level of customer satisfaction.
6. Respond to telephone enquiries, drafting routine correspondence as required in response to such enquiries in accordance with agreed procedures.
7. Create and maintain accurate and up to date files which allow instant access to information, whilst ensuring the security and confidentiality of all data.
8. Provide efficient administrative support for the teams as required liaising with team members and managers including despatching, progress chasing and collating documentation as required.
9. Undertake front office reception duties, working to a rota as required. Follow agreed procedures for receipt of visitors, acting as first point of contact and ensuring that the reception area provides a warm and welcoming environment.
10. Provide administrative support for teams in other departments and within TMOs as agreed by the Area Operations Manager, including cover for staff shortages at TMOs and dealing with diverted phone calls where TMO offices are closed.
11. Send out customer satisfaction forms and conduct telephone satisfaction surveys where appropriate, collating, inputting and analysing responses.
If this role is of interest – call us on 0333 006 22 66 and ask for the Finance team.
|Finance - Admin