This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company involved in providing industries throughout the UK with integrated materials handling solutions.
We are looking to recruit an After Sales Coordinator with engineering experience;
• Dealing with incoming customer breakdown and repairs
• Quoting new maintenance contracts
• Quoting renewal maintenance contracts
• Liaising with subcontractors and customers
• Booking repairs and service visits
• Quoting spare part packages and ad-hoc requirements
• Providing the project team with ‘as sold’ spares packages for new system documentation
• Keeping spare parts databases up to date
• Generating spares and small order invoices
• Placing purchase orders for spare parts
• Processing warranty claims
• Providing support to the projects and sales teams
• Assisting in generating project documentation
The following skills would be necessary for consideration for this position:-
• Familiarity with AutoCAD 2D
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project and Powerpoint).
• Full, clean, driving licence is essential.
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Knowledge of materials handling systems is desirable.
• Outgoing and calm personality
• Logical thought process
• Problem solving / solution provision
• Ability to work within a small dedicated team
The ideal candidate will have recently completed Mechanical Engineering qualifications and be looking for an office based role to further their career.