We are looking to recruit a new sales executive for the Bespoke division of the business. The role will be both office and field based, primarily working out of our factory in Warrington.
Candidates for this role must have previous sales and account management experience – but not necessarily in textiles. The role will require national travel and you will need to be a practical thinker.
Company car and mobile included
The role will involve the following duties:-
- New Business Development – The candidate must be able to proactively identify and create new business opportunities and source new market sectors
- Account management – The candidate must be confident to manage and create relationships. You must be confident at building rapport and servicing clients to ensure repeat business.
- Site visits / surveys – The candidate must be confident dealing with customers face to face and confident to measure items or equipment correctly on site.
- Lead conversion / Margin – The candidate must be able to cleanse and convert sales leads and maintain agreed margin levels
- Confident – The candidate must be confident, able to demonstrate a clear understanding of product capabilities and be able to present at both trade shows and at board level.
- Proactive role to sales is vital.
- Demonstrate a clear, proven track record in sales
- Convert deals in the quickest and best way
- Ensure all relevant details given by clients are recorded, documented and transferred to the production department correctly
- Microsoft Excel / Power Point / Windows literate essential
- Sales driven
- Good organisational skills
- Work efficiently as a team or individually
- Procure good leads
- Be proactive
- Excellent communication skills
Salary – Basic starting from £28,000 – £32,000 depending on experience with an un capped OTE of over £40k