Our client, a reputable jewellery business in the heart of the Birmingham Jewellery Quarter, are recruiting for a part time Bookkeeper to join there growing business for 3 days a week.
The job will most be suited to a individual experienced with Sage 50 Accounts, please see details of the role below.
- Accounts to trial balance stage ready for the accountant.
- Operating credit control on the trade accounts.
- Chasing up missing invoices if and when required to reconcile purchase/sales statements.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Good working knowledge of VAT rules and regulations.
- General admin roles with an office environment including filing and other tasks as required.
- Self-employed Book-keeper would be considered.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll.
- Ability to reconcile bank accounts and purchases/sales statements.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to take responsibility and use own initiative.
- Broad range of experience dealing with all aspects of limited companies.
- Have professional telephone manner when dealing with customer account.
|Finance & Accountancy
|Part Time / 3 Days