Strong background in the Energy sector? Do you have strong communication and relationship management skills? Passionate about delivering excellent customer experience?
Wentworth James Renewables are currently working with a well established, highly ambitious Waste Management and recyclables client looking to grow their Sales Management team based on an increase in portfolio.
What will your role include:
- Responsible for new business development and generating sales appointments and leads via; cold calling, arranging appointments, networking, mail shots, referrals, trade shows and other prospecting techniques
- Daily communication with the existing client base, providing excellent account management duties along with developing further sales opportunities
- Continually working towards sales targets and obtaining new business
- Converting leads into successful profitable sales
- Provide expert consultative advice to clients and potential customers
- Produce business proposals to a high standard
- Complete presentations using various Microsoft applications as well as present to client’s
- Developing new and existing clients into Key Accounts
- Working towards client requirements and assisting wherever required
What will you need:
- Experience working with partners/building relationships with business customers
- Experience working within the waste management or recycling sectors
- Positive and driven mindset, with a commercial approach to situations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Target driven with a successful track record in sales.
Salary: Up to £35K per annum | Company vehicle or car allowance | Realistic OTE