|Wentworth James are recruiting for an experienced Press Brake Setter/Operator for a well-established engineering company based near Walsall due to increased orders books and repeat business.
This is a temporary to permanent role with immediate starts available for the right candidate – overtime is readily available which is paid at premiums. The successful candidate would be working on a 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm shift Monday to Friday with early finishes on a Friday.
– Operating Amada press brake machinery
– Setting Amada press brake machinery
– Supervising a shift/team of Setters and Operators
– Delegating workloads
– Working from engineering diagrams
– Using a range of measuring equipment
– Running blanks
– Quality inspection of components
– Basic assembly duties
To apply for the position please click apply below and send your CV.