Our client, a well established, thriving multi-discipline organisation providing;
- General and Precision Engineering producing Machined Components and Turned Parts
- Wet Spray Painting
- Powder Coating
- Steel Fabrication
- Installation and Maintenance
- Structural & Architectural Steelwork
They manufacture from Own Design, Specific Drawings and Specifications or OEM Samples depending on their customer’s requirements.
Currently have an urgent requirement for a CNC Turner please see the details of the role below;
The successful applicant will;
- Have extensive experience of CNC Turning
- Previous experience of engineering/manufacturing role ideally within a precision machine shop
- Experienced working with Mazatrol programming language
- Able to set without supervision
- Capability of machining a wide range of materials.
- Good knowledge of machining techniques and appropriate tooling
- Use the relevant inspection techniques and equipment to achieve drawing tolerance
Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 4.00pm
Friday – 7.30am – 2.30pm
Additional hours regularly available.
Salary: Dependant upon experience