Due to a number of high-profile project wins, an opportunity has arisen to join the team as a draughtsman.
The ideal candidate must have experience within the architectural metalwork industry.
The candidate should have working knowledge of AutoCAD, experience in fabrications or construction drawings or similar and a qualification in civil or structural engineering, architecture, product design or similar is desirable.
Key responsibilities include;
- Working from customer/architectural drawings to produce detailed fabrication drawings
- Architectural metal work detailing, structural steelwork, staircases, balustrade and handrails
- Producing drawings on CAD software
Must Have Skills
- Experience of using some form of CAD software
- Minimum experience of 5 years working with the architectural metalwork industry
- Portfolio / Examples of metalwork drawings
- Prepare fabrication drawings for production
- Must be IT literate
- Good eye for detail and takes pride in their work
- An understanding of Quantity Surveying