Our client, a market leader in the utilities sector is looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join their already growing, vibrant team.
Up to £30,000 + commission + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + Company Pension
About the role:
As a field service engineer you will be required to give our clients the best in class quality service.
This role is focused on the Healthcare and Scientific market, covering territory including Bath/Andover and Swindon.
You will provide on-site corrective/preventive maintenance for your customer’s treatment equipment, including equipment swap outs, emergency response.
Once fully trained and competent you will be required to carry out commissioning work on standard equipment, and provide after-sales technical and commercial support.
As part of this role, you will also be required to complete risk assessments, work reports, activity reports and other documentation.
You will be expected to go on the ‘On Call Rota’ once fully trained.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following;
- NVQ or higher in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or similar or even working towards.
- Experience with the water treatment industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Knowledge of the Industrial market is desirable.
- Experience of having worked as a Service Engineer or in a field based technical support role would be an advantage but not essential.
- Passionate about providing a first class service to our customers.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- A professional approach to your work and communication with colleagues and customers.
- A good level of IT competency
- Good organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to earn overtime and commission
- Tablet & Smartphone
- Company van
- Fuel Card
- Work wear
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Social events