Our client, a market leader in the utilities sector is looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join their already growing, vibrant team
Up to £28,000 (depending on experience)
About the role:
As a field service engineer you will be required to give our clients the best in class quality service.
This role involves covering territory in and around the Lanarkshire area so would suit someone living in the East of the central belt of Scotland.
You will provide on-site corrective/preventive maintenance for customer’s water treatment equipment, including equipment swap outs, emergency response.
Once fully trained and competent you will be required to carry out commissioning work on standard equipment, and provide after-sales technical and commercial support.
As part of this role, you will also be required to complete risk assessments, work reports, activity reports and other documentation.
You will be expected to go on the ‘On Call Rota’ once fully trained.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following;
- An HNC / HND in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or similar.
- GCSE or equivalent – English and Maths.
- A full UK driving license is required.
- A good level of IT competency
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience with the water industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Experience of having worked as a Service/Commissioning Engineer or in a Technical Support role would be an advantage.
- Passionate about providing a first class service to our customers.
- Good organisational skills with an eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrable experience of having built strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- A professional approach to your work and communication with colleagues and customers.
- Able to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks.
- Competitive salary
- Company van
- Fuel Card
- 25 days holiday plus statutory public holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Social events e.g. quiz nights, summer BBQ, Christmas Party
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel Insurance.