Wentworth James are recruiting for an experienced Manual Machinist for our progressive and forward thinking client based in Leek due to continued growth.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Machinist to join a well established, market leading engineering business on a temporary to permanent basis. Overtime is readily available and there are plenty of opportunities to carry out additional training and qualifications. Hours are Monday – Thursday 08.00 to 17.00 & Friday 07.30 to 16.00.
– Work as part of a team or by themselves
– Setting and operating milling machines and both vertical and horizontal borers.
– Be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
– Use height gauges, micrometres and Vernier’s to accurately measure finished parts.
– Be safety minded and ensure good quality workmanship that upholds company standards.