Wentworth James Group are recruiting for experienced Welder/Fabricator for our client based near Nechells due to an upturn in work.
The candidate will have experience with MIG Welding. TIG experience would be a big advantage but not essential.
This is a temporary to permanent position.
· Read drawings to determine & produce welded assemblies
· Rotate through all welding bays to increase knowledge & multitask
· Be flexible & able to move to other areas within the factory when required
· To maintain a high standard & quality of work
· Ensure safe working practices at all times
· Responsible for good housekeeping in your own work area
· Must have the ability to read & interpret engineering drawings
· Must be able to Mig weld (Tig welding experience is an advantage but not essential)
· Must be able to use hand tools, grinders, air drills, etc
· Ideally, have worked in a similar production welding type environment
· Demonstrate dexterity & have the ability to pick up new tasks quickly
· Work to time frames and manage workload efficiently