Wentworth James Group are currently recruitment for experienced MIG Welders / Fabricators Working with Mild steel, stainless steel. Working with ½ mm to 100 mm thick materials, so there is always varied work including structural steel.
Pay rate: Between 12-14/hr
This will be a temporary to permanent assignment for the right candidate.
Candidates must have the following experience in Fabricating and MIG welding:
- Experience in MIG welding practices on mild steel, within precision tolerance
- Following engineering drawings and diagrams, and capable of improvising when problems arise
- General fabrication duties, which include grinding, dressing, cutting and guillotine work
- Carrying out visual checks of products
- TIG welding is advantageous but not essential
- Heavy lifting and manual handling of products in preparation for dispatch
- Confident use of hand tools
In order to apply for this role please click apply and attach CV