Start Date: Asap
Role Duration: Temporary
Working Days / Times:
Monday to Friday: 7– 16.30
Pay: £10 – £11
The successful candidate requires previous experience of working as a MIG Welder in the Engineering industry – candidates who do not have this experience unfortunately will not be considered for the role.
Job Requirements / Description:
- Measure, cut and assemble metal projects using an electrical arch and inert gas
- Determine gas ratios
- Safely prepare metal surfaces
- Work safely in a busy workspace alongside fellow workers
The role requires ability to work in groups alongside others operating machinery in the same workshop.
Overtime maybe necessary in order to complete the task to the deadline set.
Ideally the candidate will be experienced in:.
- Previous experience in MIG Welding in order to create high quality and cost effective based products for the scaffolding and construction industries
- Previous experience in quality assurance procedures
- Operating in a fast-paced environment in order to meet deadlines.
In order to apply for this role please click apply and attach CV