Our client a rapidly expanding company involved in providing industries throughout the UK with integrated materials handling solutions.
They are looking to recruit a person to join the Projects Department focusing on design and mechanical project engineering/project management. Duties to include but not limited to:
• Provide detailed layout/design drawing support for both sales and projects department.
• Provide engineering layouts for issue to manufacturing
• Conduct site visits, surveys and supervision of installations around the UK.
• Preparation of risk assessments, method statements and finalised project documentation.
• Ability to liaise with customers and suppliers • Strong organizational skills to help manage projects from inception to completion.
The following skills would be necessary for consideration for this position:-
• Full familiarity with AutoCAD (2D mechanical layout design) is essential.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project and Powerpoint).
• Full, clean, driving licence is essential.
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Knowledge of materials handling systems is desirable.
• Knowledge of software / controls/pneumatics would be an advantage but not essential
Examples of previous work required
• Outgoing and calm personality
• Logical thought process
• Problem solving / solution provision
• Ability to work within a small dedicated team
The successful candidate, after gaining experience across several disciplines, will have the potential to develop within the Company.
If this sounds like the next step in your Engineering career then please get in touch for a chat
|Car, Phone + Medical Insurance