Our client, the UK arm of an international automotive manufacturer, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, senior Development Engineer with a background in project management.
You will have experience in planning, monitoring and delivering manufacturing programmes from cradle to grave with the ability to demonstrate progress and development while ensuring project costs are identified and accounted for.
You will have excellent and strong communication skills both written and verbal as liaison between management and employees to ensure overall inclusion will be critical.
The successful candidate will have :
- Extensive mechanical knowledge / experience particularly with gear boxes & drivetrains
- The ability to train and mentor others
- The ability to recognise and solve problems on a collective and individual basis
- Be able to recognise opportunities to improve processes on an continuous basis
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
Initial package is up to £45,000 pa with superb opportunities to advance.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
All candidates will be expected to follow company and Government Covid guidelines.