A world class engineering company in Tamworth with a leading reputation in automotive competition are seeking a suitably experienced & qualified Senior Project Engineer to head up an exciting new programme to bring competitive excellence to the mainstream.
The successful candidate will be given full reign over creating the timing & resources involved while working with other departments to ensure realistic delivery scales including setting budgets.
This is a cradle to grave concept which will lead to further cutting edge projects in the automotive and motor racing industry.
As a minimum you will have :
- HND / HNC in mechanical or manufacturing engineering
- Five years as an Engineer in the automotive sector
- Proven experience of financial acumen & budgetary responsibility
- Exceptional written & verbal communication
- Outstanding man management
- 3D CAD experience
- Working knowledge of APQP, DVP&R, P-FMEA, D-FMEA
Starting salary is £55k – £60k depending on experience with superb benefits package.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
Candidates will be expected to adhere to company and government Covid guidelines.