My Client are looking for a qualified and experienced Health, Safety & Environment Manager for one of our key clients in Nottingham.
MUST HAVE We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic individual, with previous experience in producing precast and prestressed concrete products
The SHEQ Manager will take on the responsibility for setting, delivering and evaluating the HS&E processes to ensure compliance to all legislation and standards in a single site, standalone role. The ideal candidate will understand and comply with all applicable requirements of the Company’s ISO45001 and 14001 system as documented in the system manual, operating procedures and work instructions.
You will have.
– Extensive HSE experience in construction, concrete, pre-cast concrete,
– Can demonstrate experience of supporting on the writing of safe operating procedures, delivering safety training and completing risk assessment with operators.
– KPI management and reporting for the HSE element of the project.
– Depth of understanding of relevant legislation.
– A recognised Health and Safety qualification, (NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum)
Salary – £40-45,000 per annum