Location: Field Based – East Anglia, UK
Our client are seeking a full-time experienced Technical Sales Representative to promote thier range of products to customers and distributors throughout East Anglia and surrounding regions, manage existing accounts and generate new customers.
• Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Generate sales leads and pass to relevant specialists when appropriate.
• Liaise with Product Specialists to follow-up sales leads and report status.
• Assist with the preparation of quotations.
• Negotiate with prospective clients.
• Maintain CRM system and client sales records Preparing sales reports and targets.
• Assist with and attend exhibitions as necessary.
Desirable experience, skills and requirements
• Highly motivated sales driven aptitude.
• Engineering sales experience.
• Understand the Principles of Metrology to a high level.
• Excellent clear and professional communication skills.
• Organised, flexible and self-motivated with the ability to prioritise tasks.
• Full driving license