Location: Coventry and UK
Our Client are the world leaders in the provision of high precision dimensional metrology equipment. In the UK they supply, install and support this equipment via staff based at 4 sites – Andover (HQ), Coventry, Halifax and East Kilbride.
Based at the Coventry Metrology Centre, this role will deliver Training Courses to a wide range of ages and abilities at any of their UK Training facilities or on site at customer premises.
It is expected that identification and development of further Courses be undertaken, including development of appropriate course material.
Provide Application support to Customers via phone, email etc.
The successful applicant will have
- completed an Engineering, preferably Metrology based Apprenticeship or have the appropriate production/quality control experience.
- experience of inspection techniques in order to relate to customer applications and the subject is essential.
- an in-depth knowledge of terminology specific to our industry.
- be competent in using Mitutoyo measuring equipment, particularly CMM’s or have transferable skills – specific training will be provided where necessary.
- be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of dimensional metrology.
- be able to work independently representing Mitutoyo at our own sites and at customer premises.
- excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- good command of the English language is essential.
- experience in the use of Microsoft Software.
- a willingness to learn; be very well organised, presentable, flexible and self-motivated.
This is a full-time position. 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Location: Travel to customer premises throughout the UK & Eire and to other of our clients facilities will be required, therefore frequent travel is essential, however the role is primarily based at: Coventry.