Wentworth James Group are recruiting for experienced Window Fabricator/Assemblers for our client based in Brownhills due to increased order books.
The Job Role:
This is a temporary to permanent positions for the right candidate and additional training and qualifications will be in place to develop your skill set. Hours for positions will be on a day shift 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday with plenty of overtime available in the week and on Saturdays.
Duties of a Window Fabricator:
– Basic welding and fabrication of aluminium products
– Assembly of components
– Reading and interpreting drawings
– Cutting, drilling, tapping and grinding
– Sanding sections and beading
– Working with band saws, rooters and roller bending machine
To apply for the positions please send your CV to email@example.com